Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, July 04, 2003

Hey! Wow I can't believe it's already the 4th of July! Man time flys (well only in summer that is...during the school year life just drags on..haha) So my family is going to shoot off fire works tonight and I'm totally excited! It's going to be really fun...it's not just little poppers. We have like one of every kind of fire-cracker possible! woohoo! K well I think we're goin to Starbucks so that'll make it the best day ever! ha. Yes I live on caffeine. By the way. I copied ya'll and did that quiz thing. I can't figure out how to do a hyper link so just go here.
hometown.aol.com/marymargarine/myhomepage/index.html
I don't know if that'll work but oh well! Who cares anyways. Like everybody is out of town today but I am SO glad we just stayed home. No traffic to fight...yes! My grandma is here to hang out with us and she cracks me up. She's 82 but she has more energy than I do (No seriously, I'm not kidding!) I better run! Lata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home