Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, October 17, 2005

Welcome to the fabulous day of.. MONDAY! Crazy. I would prefer that this day just wipe itself out of my week, thank you very much. =) I have to study for my math quiz and I don't have time because I have to go to some stupid sorority meeting that I promised someone I'd go with. blah. why'd i do that!? Today has been really boring after not seeing Caleb today. This weekend was so much fun! I had a blast just hanging out and watching great movies (like casablanca!) and walking on the beach. It was so great. =) Mmmmm. I miss him. I gotta get back to work.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home