Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, July 05, 2003

Good morning! (or whatever time it is when you read this!) Today I'm goin with Caitlin to work at Allen Samuels! Should be fun....I think we're doin drink machines or something or whatever. My mom came in this morning and woke me up once and I fell back asleep (duh.) So then the second time she came in she goes, "Mary Margaret, get up, Caitlin's here." I don't think I ever sat up so quickly. Then she said "Just kidding." argh. haha. But it was funny I guess. Ok so last night we set off all those fireworks...it was great! They did everything and spun everywhere and they were all different colors. It was so cool! But ya I better go get ready....Caitlin really might be here now. haha. Bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home