Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, October 20, 2005


Well I was just thinking how wonderful my sis is and I just had to post this pic of us from the summer. never mind the sunscreen on my face that is totally disgusting and our ridiculous outfits due to the fact that we're in mexico and didn't care what we looked like AND we're about to jump in the pool for the rest of the day! ....
Thank the Lord for fall break. I'm so tired! I love breaks! =) Even if it is really "fall day" because it's just one day. oh well. I'm off to my house to do laundry (since i haven't in two weeks and i'm in desperate need of something clean to wear!) and I will just bask in the silence of my house! until a certain someone comes home from school.. jk I love my sis =) Horray the week is over!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home