Be in prayer for my geography teacher, Dr Don Greene. His son, James Greene, died in a freak parasailing accident on sunday. Dr Greene was driving the tractor pulling the parasail and his son was only 24. Please keep Dr. Greene's family and James Greene's wife in your prayers.
Previous Posts
- I met my two new roommates yesterday! They're SO c...
- Sent my ID down the conveyor belt at dinner tonigh...
- Life is so fun =) you know that? I don't know why....
- Just in case Baylor wasn't good enough....I have h...
- Just got back from a Lady Bears game! Sic 'Em gir...
- Going skiing tomorrow! So excited! Hope you had a ...
- Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful day with your fa...
- Waco - Baylor = NO FUN.I miss my gals..
- I just told 2 of my girls bye. It was so sad! I kn...
- What in the world will I do for 3 whole weeks with...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home