
Finally! I'm back! (to blogger) This past few weeks has been nuts! Lots of school stuff and hanging out with friends. A total blast no less... but busy! =) Anyway, so spring break was wonderful. God really showed me a lot while we were in Egpyt. He taught me the power of prayer (again!) and showed us some amazing things he had up his sleeves. One village we went to was literally about to burst wide open. There were some amazing people there who were searching for the True God, and I think they'll find him. In fact I have no doubts. That village will be a stronghold for Christ next time I go there, I know it will be. Anyway, I got to meet my mom's students and see their hearts and it was so much fun to hang out and just meet with God. =)
AND...that was almost a month ago. (3 weeks anyway) and tomorrow is diadeloso! They imported 60,000 pounds of fake snow and tomorrow is snowdia! =) It'll be a total blast. And then friday my class got cancelled so I have no class for the next two days and 5 of us are going home with Whitney to Longview! What an absolute blast it's going to be! LeeBeth, Chelsea, Britni, Whitney and I. Um, yeah.. don't have to say another word.. it's going to be amazing. I can't wait! we're going to see her spring show (whitney used to be the dance captain) and play at her log cabin and go 4-wheeling and OH the fun! =) I'm excited.. and then NEXT week!!! We have friday off for Easter and that thursday 2 of my classes got cancelled and I'm skipping the other one because I haven't yet and I have an A so it's cool. AND! caleb will be in town and I'll get to see him for the first time in a month and 2 whole weeks (besides one hour a month ago) I AM SO CRAZY EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IT! THAT IS SOOOOOO WAY TO LONG! So yeah, that'll be amazing. And then I don't have class monday either. So pretty much my semester is over! I'm sad about that.. and now I have to go hang with the roommate. Cookie dough time... =)
PS- here's a pic from the Death Cab for Cutie/ Franz Ferdinand concert with Rach last weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home