I know I write too many times a day on these things but, what can I say, I have no life. Ya so anyways...my sister asked me earlier tonight what was wrong. I told her nothing. She said ya right and asked if I was homesick. I told her she'd hit the nail on the head. So I get back to the house tonight and she tells me she has a surprise for me. She comes out of her room with this giant package and hands it to me. It takes me forever to get everthing out of the wrapping...and....it is...a Lebanese edition of Monoploy!! (black market of course...I don't think Milton Bradley ever had a Middle Eastern branch) It's sooo awesome. the instructions are completely in Arabic and the money and cards are all in Arabic. I was so excited to see the familiar writing and read the names of familiar places where I used to live and where I used to shop and where we went to the grocery store and just normal places that I miss! Oh my word it was so refreshing! I'm totally pumped. =) Sisters are the best things in the whole wide world. They know you so well that they know what you really need when you really need it. =) yay for Anne! I'm going to play Liban-opoly. =) G'night

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home