737 parties are the bomb =) I heard so many lines in Finding Nemo today that I missed the first time. So funny. I wish it would get colder so this rain would turn into snow! Sad day. At least it's raining. Can't wait 'till Chi Alpha...being random...hmm goin to sleep!
Previous Posts
- homework is absolutely killing me! I don't think I...
- hey guys--two posts in one day...sorry.... You kno...
- Wow. What a day. Chi Alpha sign up was definitely ...
- don't think I've ever sung so many christmas carol...
- I absolutely hate mondays.
- Oh I just saw the video that they're showing in ch...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY!!!! Why is 1/5 the school...
- I got to talk to my friend who lives in Beirut tod...
- Tuesday night.....blah......how boring. This week ...
- I LOVE elf! it's so great. mmmm...it makes me all ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home