Tuesday night.....blah......how boring. This week and the next are so absolutely busy! Tomorrow is jars of clay and caedmon's call (yay!) then thursday is singing at the Intermediate school...Friday starts a busy weekend.....Monday is the choir concert and Tuesday I have to sing at McAlister's and then it just keeps on going....yikes! Well back the homework....I like how we split up the US History amongst ourselves since she wasn't here today hmmm.....=) hahaha. I think I've checked my email a record number of times today. Stupid history...
Previous Posts
- I LOVE elf! it's so great. mmmm...it makes me all ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! ---or was it Friday....?! =)...
- After thanksgiving...when all is said and done (or...
- Happy Turkey Day!
- ahh the long awaited Thanksgiving. I'm still waiti...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY!!!!!! YAY FOR BEING 17!!! D...
- Oh my word I love the harvest dinner at our church...
- what a day! man! I got up this morning at 9 threw ...
- It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday! yayyy!!!! I...
- It's a happy Day! (hey that's a song!!!!) Well bes...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home