Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, December 22, 2003

back again from around the world. Well texas anyways. Oh my word how many cities can we go to in one weekend!?! We went to San Marcos, Uvalde, New Braunfuls (sp?), Austin and back home again. Sheesh. I've never been so exhausted!!! well ya I have but....anyways.
I went shopping this morning with my sister for Christmas presents and it was pretty fun. I liked the way we did it because we just went in and got what we needed and left. none of that browsing junk! yay =)
Gosh I'm so fried today that I can't even find my train of thought. It's one thing one second and another the next. Random blog!...oh wait they're all like that!
I'm goin to sleep. night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home