They got him, they got him, they got him! Pres. Bush is great. TAKE THAT...all you stupid liberal news stations (which is all of them but like 2...)
Anyways, this week is crazy busy! Finals start tuesday (*bites fingernails) The ones I'm taking this semester aren't really too hard (except french) so that's good. This weekend I'm going with my mom's family to do Christmas in San Antonio. Too bad it's so stinkin many hours to get up there! sheesh. why is texas so big!? I can't wait until Christmas Eve. Our communion service is gorgeous and it's one of my favorite things to do...besides doing advent at home with my family, which we haven't done since I was little. It got cold today! I'm so glad! This morning it was 32 degrees! whoa! All the way down to freezing! maybe it will snow....HAHAHAHA ya right. anyhoo..better hit the homework
Anyways, this week is crazy busy! Finals start tuesday (*bites fingernails) The ones I'm taking this semester aren't really too hard (except french) so that's good. This weekend I'm going with my mom's family to do Christmas in San Antonio. Too bad it's so stinkin many hours to get up there! sheesh. why is texas so big!? I can't wait until Christmas Eve. Our communion service is gorgeous and it's one of my favorite things to do...besides doing advent at home with my family, which we haven't done since I was little. It got cold today! I'm so glad! This morning it was 32 degrees! whoa! All the way down to freezing! maybe it will snow....HAHAHAHA ya right. anyhoo..better hit the homework

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home