Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, January 15, 2004

wow talk about intimidating! I just got back from my soccer sweethearts interview...dang! There's these 6 guys and 2 girls (none of whom I know well at all) across this little table from you all asking you random questions for like 5 minutes. I got all of them except one (what is a hat trick!?) haha. but it was funny because they go, "How many midway soccer games did you attend last season?" and I was like welllll..I was in Lebanon so actually none. *everyone contemplates that M M is a terrorist* haha so that was weird but oh well. But I got the trick question.. (there are 11 players on the field per team)
Q: How many players are on the field per play?
A: 11 players per team =)
*people behind table look surprised*
anyways...at least it's over! now i just have to wait to find out if I'm in! =) ahh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home