Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, January 10, 2004

haha! today I did almost nothing. Or accomplished nothing anyways. I'm going to be up so late on Sunday. I refuse to do my homeword today. and it's going to kill me..but oh well! At Hannah's we worked on GSGD and writing the music for New York, New York. We could never get Tommy and Josh to focus but it was a good try. Then we did Dance Dance Revolution. Dang that's hard. I think I'm too stupid. I just sat there and watched them because I'm sure I would look retarded and get an F. Although it prolly would have been less embarrassing than when I played Tommy in Madden. Sheesh. I don't even know what's happening when Midway plays football...much less can I play the game myself on a Ps2! Wow...Josh and Hannah just rolled on the floor laughing at me =) oh well. I got a touch down once and that was fun. haha. but then I gave the controller to Josh cuz I'm too retarded to play. but that's okay. All to say it was a blast even if we didn't get much done on GSGD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home