yikes! I have paper cuts gallore and I'm not even finished yet! My dad changed jobs last month and we're sending out "announcements" so I'm stuffing 300 envelopes and sticking labels on them! I have to go buy 300 stamps in a little while. haha. I've never bought more than 37 at a time! I hope she gives me a funny look for asking for 300. =) that will be fun...until then...back to the paper cuts....
Previous Posts
- Leal's! Leal's! Leal's!
- home again home again! The drive home seemed short...
- Last night, after tossing confetting all over the ...
- Happy New Year from Mimi's!!!! We're cooking dinne...
- Every year on New Year's Eve, I plan something fun...
- whooaaa! I just got back from spending some seriou...
- Game night should definitely be a weekly thing! wh...
- Yay for Christmas! I hung out with my cousins the ...
- Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!!!! What a day! T...
- meh.....I got to open one present before Christmas...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home