Painting painting and more painting! I love this!
After waking up this morning at the ungodly hour of 12:32... =)...I ate at Leal's (of course) and have been painting for 2 hours. We're having so much fun. I love painting! ha. did I say that already!? and of course tonight is chick-flick night so I'm even more excited...but the climax of it all??? tomorrow afternoon with a Mary-Kate and Ashley marathon. =) That my friends, is exciting! I'm off to go buy groceries since no one at my house has done that since my mom has been out of town. oh boy....
PS-thanks for the help on publishing xanga links! I think I got it to work...! =)
After waking up this morning at the ungodly hour of 12:32... =)...I ate at Leal's (of course) and have been painting for 2 hours. We're having so much fun. I love painting! ha. did I say that already!? and of course tonight is chick-flick night so I'm even more excited...but the climax of it all??? tomorrow afternoon with a Mary-Kate and Ashley marathon. =) That my friends, is exciting! I'm off to go buy groceries since no one at my house has done that since my mom has been out of town. oh boy....
PS-thanks for the help on publishing xanga links! I think I got it to work...! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home