I have lost my LaRue cd! I'm so sad! It was on the radio tonight and I came home and looked for it and it was GONE! Can someone (ie Caitlin..) loan me theirs? I've already paid for it once..sooo.... =) merci beaucoup!
Previous Posts
- I hate learning things the hard way! gosh. on an...
- SAT is over!!!! yay =) I could totally care less w...
- I feel like a fish! I've spent almost the entire d...
- Harry Potter was awesome! I think that we should g...
- so after driving all the way up to dallas my broth...
- Off to Dallas to see JT! My bro's car got hit in t...
- my mouth is on fire! I found a tv dinner in my fre...
- hey kids! what a gorgeous day! too bad I have to w...
- I think my fish has the hiccups. Is that possible?...
- What a stupid bad last night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home