Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, June 10, 2004

So the rain took all the power out of my dad's office building...sad day! ha no working for me today =) how wonderful. I went to get some gas today and I stopped at a place I don't normally go because it was 1.76!!!! ...well it said pay inside so I did. I got inside and she was like "we've quit taking american express" did I have my checkbook?? no. did i have any money?? no. Did I have another credit card or an ATM card? no. What a stinkin mess. My dad had to drive all the way out there and pay for it with his credit card and I felt like a moron. All because this lady didn't want to use her machine. so much for cheap gas! next time I'll just pay for expensive gas to avoid cranky ladies. ha.
My sis's friend spent the night but Anne had tennis this morning so Anne's gone and her friend's still here. ha. this is weird...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home