ANNNNNNNNND.... the results are in! Thank goodness I now know what has been wrong with me. I am not clinically depressed or chemically imbalanced or any other disease that the doctor has been trying to pin on me the last few weeks. Turns out..I'm hypoglycemic reactive. So I have low blood sugar tied to what I eat. Which is a really good thing because if it were just plain hypoglycemia... then I would have to test blood sugar a lot and all manner of other annoying things. However since mine is tied to food I just have to be careful what I eat and eat a lot in between meals (awwww isn't that sad.. more snacks.. darn!) But bottom line..I'm normal again!!!!! Today is a good day..
Previous Posts
- So today's not such a fun day. Well I mean it was....
- I'm back from the lake! It was so much fun! I'm st...
- Life's so up and down! it's crazy! Today was reall...
- By the way... anyone interested in sending us lett...
- Yay for friends. Gerald and Kathy have been here f...
- Our friends from lebanon just got here a little wh...
- So I was planning on posting about every single wo...
- I'm with Caleb all weekend... life just doesn't ge...
- CALEB'S HOME! CALEB'S HOME! CALEB'S HOME! ahhhhh ...
- Not feeling so good today. I don't know why either...

2 Comments:
At July 25, 2005 1:37 PM,
Mary Margaret said…
YAY that sounds super fun! Let's do it! Do you have to work tuesday?
At July 25, 2005 1:56 PM,
Katie said…
Glad you're ok! I say we have another dessert night to help you with this eating more thing! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home