CALEB'S HOME! CALEB'S HOME! CALEB'S HOME! ahhhhh I'm so excited!!!!
Holy cow..the weather is totally out of control! Oh my word. So I was looking out the window and thinking how nice it would be to go swimming because it's 1000 degrees outside and then..all of a sudden.... BAM! the wind just starts blowing like a tornado! There are now sticks and leaves at least a foot deep on top of my pool. I can't even find the water! Then ten minutes later... no more wind. And no more clouds. It's back to 1000 degrees and I'm thinking a swim would sure be nice...but I can't find my pool. If it weren't for those sticks I might wonder if it was even windy for a little while at all or if I just imagined it. Welcome to texas weather... sheesh!
I just heard some really hokey music and I thought the ice cream truck was driving by!!! But turns out...my mom's watching the weather channel. Dang it! I have a headache...
Holy cow..the weather is totally out of control! Oh my word. So I was looking out the window and thinking how nice it would be to go swimming because it's 1000 degrees outside and then..all of a sudden.... BAM! the wind just starts blowing like a tornado! There are now sticks and leaves at least a foot deep on top of my pool. I can't even find the water! Then ten minutes later... no more wind. And no more clouds. It's back to 1000 degrees and I'm thinking a swim would sure be nice...but I can't find my pool. If it weren't for those sticks I might wonder if it was even windy for a little while at all or if I just imagined it. Welcome to texas weather... sheesh!
I just heard some really hokey music and I thought the ice cream truck was driving by!!! But turns out...my mom's watching the weather channel. Dang it! I have a headache...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home