Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm back from the lake! It was so much fun! I'm still a little sunburned..but hey that's part of a trip to the lake, eh? We only ran out of gas once and we were close enough to get to the shore and ask someone for some gas. We had so much fun though! Caleb learned how to ski and he is very good now! I finally learned how to ski in and out of the wake and then after that I tried to learn how to slolom (sp?) It was so hard! Man! I had no idea! I still think that jumping off the railroad bridge was the most fun! Ah my sister is trying to steal all my clothes..so i have to go save them from her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home