Here comes hurricane rita!!! No classes on friday! I love how people in waco actually think that this hurricane could be bad.. in waco. I kinda wonder if they know we're landlocked and like 5 hours from the coast?? Maybe not. But that's okay, I love not having class. Rita party at my house! it'll be like a giant slumber party! =) I'm excited. I like hurricanes!
Previous Posts
- So.. I have 3 very exciting announcements...1. My ...
- Collins' Sisterhood Ceremony tonight! =) How excit...
- If my paper were water and I were a cat, this is h...
- I LOVE blue and pink! I went into rachel's room th...
- Caleb's coming to see me!!! =) I'm SO excited I co...
- I found the song I want to walk down the isle to i...
- Started a new book the other day. It's called "Fre...
- If you haven't heard the song "Own Me" by Ginny Ow...
- Today has been wonderful. For no specific reason, ...
- GO BEARS!!! 48-14. I love my bears.So before the g...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home