Caleb's coming to see me!!! =) I'm SO excited I couldn't sleep last night. I went to sleep around 3:30 only to wake up at 7:45 to get ready for class.. And I'm not tired yet! Although this mornign when I woke up and it was pouring and I knew i would have to walk to class in it.. yuck.. I can't say i was too happy. But now that I'm dry again and I have coffee brewing I guess it's better. I'm so glad that Caleb's coming! Ok I should probably do some homework to get it out of the way for this weekend. Love ya'll!
Friday, September 16, 2005
Caleb's coming to see me!!! =) I'm SO excited I couldn't sleep last night. I went to sleep around 3:30 only to wake up at 7:45 to get ready for class.. And I'm not tired yet! Although this mornign when I woke up and it was pouring and I knew i would have to walk to class in it.. yuck.. I can't say i was too happy. But now that I'm dry again and I have coffee brewing I guess it's better. I'm so glad that Caleb's coming! Ok I should probably do some homework to get it out of the way for this weekend. Love ya'll!

2 Comments:
At September 17, 2005 2:29 PM,
Katie said…
Have fun! :-)
At September 17, 2005 3:43 PM,
Mary Margaret said…
HI KATIE!! How are you!?
Post a Comment
<< Home