I LOVE blue and pink! I went into rachel's room this morning (ok, well it was 2 but i had just gotten up so it felt like morning) to find something to wear AND... she had this polo that was navy blue with hot pink on the sleeves and collar. I almost flipped out! Actually I did!!! And now I'm wearing it =) Did I mention that college is wonderful?? Here's why..
-I like having 500 closets to choose from
-I have 30 best friends
-There is always something to do (besides study..)
-There's no curfew
-On any given night there are at least 4 Bible studies to go to
-There are 10 precious girls on my hall that constantly challenge me to go deeper with God
-Baylor is INCREDIBLE!
More later.. but that's all for today. =)
-I like having 500 closets to choose from
-I have 30 best friends
-There is always something to do (besides study..)
-There's no curfew
-On any given night there are at least 4 Bible studies to go to
-There are 10 precious girls on my hall that constantly challenge me to go deeper with God
-Baylor is INCREDIBLE!
More later.. but that's all for today. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home