


Tornado in Waco! That's exciting. I don't think anyone was hurt but the damage is crazy! I'll put up a pic of my backyard at the end of this post. We spent like an hour in the hall of the house last night at 1 in the morning. I'm not going to lie.. it was kinda fun. No electricity... etc. Anyway, franklin is closed because the coke plant's roof was demolished (ie. it doesn't exist) and then a couple of other buildings where the actual tornado hit have lost roofs. Luckily the place was mostly commercial so it was safer. The woodway area has TONS of trees uprooted and that's crazy to see. One of ours even fell onto a shed that we have! and broke a fence too.. Anyway, nobody was hurt but it's making for a busy day! =)
(Anne has prom today too... everything's nuts!!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home