Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, July 07, 2006



Spent the week basically out at the lake house. I'm red as a beet, and sore as heck but I've gotten a lot of fun stuff done. Working on a puzzle, a painting, soduko (sp?) skiied, kneeboarded, attempted wakeboarding and slaloming and lots of tubing and all kinds of fun stuff. Just finished my summer I class and got an A!!! So that's 6 hours down for this summer. I'm glad it's over! Caleb's coming tomorrow and staying for a whole week just for my birthday. So there will be a day trip to dallas and lots of good food and fun shopping to be had. =) I like birthdays. =) Talked to a few of the girls from baylor today and that was wonderful! Makes me miss them like crazy. But I do love summer...

And because I can't post without including a picture.. here's one of Caleb and I on the way to the lakehouse and one of us at his birthday last week.

2 Comments:

  • At July 25, 2006 2:13 PM, Blogger JKNE said…

    Do you have a lake house? I love reading your blog- too bad you post as infrequently as we do!! Can't wait to see you next month. (My sister gets married Sept. 2 at the Waco Arboretum)
    love kaela

     
  • At July 26, 2006 1:29 PM, Blogger Mary Margaret said…

    Yeah we do! You guys should come out there (not like you have to cram 100 visits into a few days or anything...) I'm super excited for Laura and I miss you guys! How's big Nate?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home