Howdy! 9 more days until I'm 16! ach I am so tired of waiting! sheesh. Of course the bad part is I'll do all this waiting to be 16 and then it'll pass like a normal day because I'll be at camp. So no special family stuff like we always do on my birthday. I guess it'll be like one big birthday party tho cuz all my friend will be at camp =) Well almost all of them. I just got back from spending an hour driving with my dad. (Practicing for my license) My leg is so sore. I mean it's one thing on the highway because you just set the cruise and don't have to use your foot anymore but through town for an hour! ach I'm sore. haha. Yes I know I'm a wus. (sp?) My grandma went home today. Sad stuff. I wish it would stop raining...it's July for crying out loud! (plus it makes it very difficult to swim...) haha. K well I better skidaddle. ~later~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home