I got to the Y today without getting lost! Ya I was pretty proud. Ha. I think my contacts are going haywire...they keep floating around my eyes. wow this is annoying. it's like now you see....now you can't! anyways...my mom gets home really late tomorrow night and i'm really excited. This may sound stupid but it's like my best friend's gone! I haven't had anyone to talk to and bounce ideas off of. Because usually my first impulse is wrong or too impulsive so she kinda helps me moderate stuff. yay i'll be so glad when she's back. in the meantime...time to make dinner! ....man i miss mom...
Previous Posts
- ahhh! i hate research papers!!!!!! somebody shoot me!
- I love Mr. Bean
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!! **applause** I got an e...
- What a thinking day. Everything provoked so many d...
- I don't want to grow up! Sheesh. While my mom's go...
- hola! well as i sit here typing this there are 3 k...
- I love the fall! Everything just is so pretty! All...
- So tonight has been soooo funny. I was supposed to...
- Pep Rally's always make me so proud of my friends....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home