Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, October 13, 2003

hola! well as i sit here typing this there are 3 kittens climbing all over my feet. the other one is being fed my my sister. they're SO cute! they're like 3 or 4 weeks old. my grandmother brought them with her because she hasn't found homes for them yet. aw they're so cute. anyways...
just got back from the choir concert. the concert men finally got to perform this year! there's never been enough of them to perform and this year they can! i'm so happy for them! it was great! of course chamber singers were good and then caitlin was there! =) yay caitlin!
guess i better do my homework now...sheesh it's nine and i haven't done my h/w or eaten dinner yet....oops

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home