Pep Rally's always make me so proud of my friends. I see Lauren dancing and it makes me smile because I know how much fun she is having....I hear Hannah and Chambers singing and I have to smile because I know how awesome she is and how hard they've worked (NOT on the anthem but on other stuff haha) Other people that I don't even know that well but we're friends and it just makes me proud of them. Is that stupid? Maybe I'm just weird. haha. Today's been a CRAZY day! This morning I woke up late and got ready for school SUPER SUPER fast. and still got there on time! ya I know I'm good. haha. and then at lunch...someone STOLE our lunch table for the billionth time and we had to sit on the ground outside where Caitlin was attacked by a bee....that was not so funny. and then there was the DBQ in 30 minutes in history (yikes) and then the pep rally...where NO ONE in the stands did anything...which I think is kinda funny. because they're all like hey look we're rebels/non conformists. when really there's like 1000 people sitting down and 20 standing up so um who's the rebel now huh? ha. I just think it's funny because like I used to sit down and think I was cool...but really I was just too chicken to actually stand up. Well today I stood up bymyself. It felt good not to go with the flow....whereas last year if hannah and caity p stood up so did I and if rachel sat down so did I. and I know someone will prolly put a comment on there telling me their personal reason for sitting down.."it's not that I'm a nonconformist or that I'm trying to be a rebel I just...blah blah blah blah" but anyways. That's my revelation for the day. goin to go hang out with my dog now! hahahah jk. anyways bye!
Previous Posts
- home all alone. it's so quiet! I love it! I have h...
- what a day! I just love email It never fails to am...
- Wow! I went to Dee's Chicken today for Lebanese fo...
- Whoa!! What an awesome day! First I'm comin in fro...
- Wow today I didn't actually have too much homework...
- Well...it's Tuesday! Another whole week to survive...
- Wow today was SUCH a monday! holy cow! I could har...
- My eye is having random spaz day today. I'm in the...
- If I learn anything else this weekend my head will...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home