I don't want to grow up! Sheesh. While my mom's gone I'm doin all the stuff she usually does. I forget how much work she does for all of us! It's crazy! But I can't complain because she NEVER does so um it's so much fun....haha. anyways...
I went this afternoon to see a couple who had a baby yesterday. Dadgum that thing was TINY. I got to hold her and she was soooooo cute. She kinda wiggled a lot but when she yawned I nearly died because it was adorable! She was born like 6 weeks early so she was only 5 pounds something but she's perfect healthy (that's a God thing)! Dad and I went to baby gap to get her a present before we went to visit and I swear all those clothes were SO small. They made doll's clothes look big! wow! anyways...better hit the hw! bye!
I went this afternoon to see a couple who had a baby yesterday. Dadgum that thing was TINY. I got to hold her and she was soooooo cute. She kinda wiggled a lot but when she yawned I nearly died because it was adorable! She was born like 6 weeks early so she was only 5 pounds something but she's perfect healthy (that's a God thing)! Dad and I went to baby gap to get her a present before we went to visit and I swear all those clothes were SO small. They made doll's clothes look big! wow! anyways...better hit the hw! bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home