Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Well tonight was homecoming. I've never had so much fun in my life. It was a blast! I mean sure we lost and there was a streaker (ya that was interesting) but it was soooo awesome. =) Gratziano's was good! (I love that place!!!!) and I like how it was kinda a different mix of people that went. That always makes things more fun. And then at the game well so many people were there that it was crazy fun. And caitlin came!!! yay! Too bad she's leaving again sunday and I have to finish my research paper tomorrow..stink. But back to homecoming! Then when Tyler and I finally decided what movie to see it was soo good! I had a blast hanging out with him. And he's a good driver =) Overall it was just perfect.

Moral of the story: Go see Second Hand Lions (I'm not sure why the title is that but it is.....and it doesn't really have anything to do with it so don't let that throw you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home