Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, October 26, 2003

wow so this morning the sermon (if you could call it that) was funny.
anyways- we have company for lunch today and I'm having so much fun.
He's hysterically funny. We watched mr bean for a while and that was really really fun. And now he's watching a football game with some popcorn and a coke cuz he hasn't watched a game from start to finish in more than 16 years. He's an m worker...so ya. He's so great. He's kinda like my surgate dad I guess. Well at least he acts like it. I'm supposed to be doing my hw but I really dont' feel like it. so maybe later. eh who am I kidding..prolly not. well i better skidaddle.
bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home