You know how there are just people that just rub off on you after you hang out with them for even an hour? This guy that's visiting us is incredible! He's so humble in a very non confrontive way. It's amazing. After spending the weekend with him off and on I just feel so convicted of so many different things. Things that aren't related and range from tiny little slip ups to HUGE problems that I see in my life and just overall "healthiness." Today was just one of those life changing kind of days. Like a pivot. I just feel like I'm turning completely the other way! (well not completely or I'd not be a believer) but that's just to say how dramatic it is. Just through worship today and then through prayer for Muslims during Ramadan God has taught me so much. Maybe I'll add in the fun details later....for now...it's bedtime!
Previous Posts
- wow so this morning the sermon (if you could call ...
- Well tonight was homecoming. I've never had so muc...
- Well tonight we went and met a friend who's stayin...
- ****vents frustration furiously!****
- I really don't know why but today was just an awes...
- I got to the Y today without getting lost! Ya I wa...
- ahhh! i hate research papers!!!!!! somebody shoot me!
- I love Mr. Bean
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!! **applause** I got an e...
- What a thinking day. Everything provoked so many d...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home