Today I did almost nothing (of value) and I'm absolutely exhausted. I have no clue why!! I watched movies at a friend's for 5 hours...which made me tired...I have no clue how..... and wrapped packages and went shopping for an hour. oh yeah and I made more candy with my mom. But I'm so tired! hmm....oh! I know why!!!! No starbucks today! that's why. haha. man I gotta get off that stuff. It's so bad for you. But I don't think I could function without it...so never mind!
Anyways....my mom's trying to get me to nail down what I'm going to do this summer. I can't decide. I hate being indecisive! There's like 2 basic trip possibilities...with little side trips that could be added on to both of them. The problem is which one to choose. But there's all these ramifications that I have no control over and they won't be decided until another month or two. So maybe we could do an online poll...... (that really affects nothing but it's fun)
Should I go to
Turkey
pros: seeing the team and learning a new city
cons: don't know Turkish or how to get around, don't know what I'd do specifically
or
Lebanon
pros: know Arabic, stay with the girls, know my way around
cons: the team's disorganized, some situations are not set up (culturally) well
truthfully this is just for fun because I honestly just need to pray some more. but hey it's fun.
Anyways....my mom's trying to get me to nail down what I'm going to do this summer. I can't decide. I hate being indecisive! There's like 2 basic trip possibilities...with little side trips that could be added on to both of them. The problem is which one to choose. But there's all these ramifications that I have no control over and they won't be decided until another month or two. So maybe we could do an online poll...... (that really affects nothing but it's fun)
Should I go to
Turkey
pros: seeing the team and learning a new city
cons: don't know Turkish or how to get around, don't know what I'd do specifically
or
Lebanon
pros: know Arabic, stay with the girls, know my way around
cons: the team's disorganized, some situations are not set up (culturally) well
truthfully this is just for fun because I honestly just need to pray some more. but hey it's fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home