Happy New Year from Mimi's!!!! We're cooking dinner right now and then we're renting some movies and of course we have sparkling apple juice for midnight! =) She wanted to go see Cold Mountain but I had to put my foot down...haha. The funny thing is that's the truth. Well anyways...better go check on the steaks! bye!
Previous Posts
- Every year on New Year's Eve, I plan something fun...
- whooaaa! I just got back from spending some seriou...
- Game night should definitely be a weekly thing! wh...
- Yay for Christmas! I hung out with my cousins the ...
- Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!!!! What a day! T...
- meh.....I got to open one present before Christmas...
- Tyler's blog is fixed! Only this time it has no da...
- Today I did almost nothing (of value) and I'm abso...
- back again from around the world. Well texas anywa...
- I'm finished with all of school until next year! (...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home