home again home again! The drive home seemed shorter than usual but then I had switchfoot and michael jackson playing =) that was fun. Blah I'm so bored of home already! My sister is gone skiing with a friend and the house is SILENT! ahhh!! I miss her...there's nothing to do now. sheesh what am I going to do in college if I get a quiet roomate?! yikes! anyways.... back to being a couch potato
Previous Posts
- Last night, after tossing confetting all over the ...
- Happy New Year from Mimi's!!!! We're cooking dinne...
- Every year on New Year's Eve, I plan something fun...
- whooaaa! I just got back from spending some seriou...
- Game night should definitely be a weekly thing! wh...
- Yay for Christmas! I hung out with my cousins the ...
- Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!!!! What a day! T...
- meh.....I got to open one present before Christmas...
- Tyler's blog is fixed! Only this time it has no da...
- Today I did almost nothing (of value) and I'm abso...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home