Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, January 22, 2004

hi!!! So today was TAKS testing...anybody else find it completely stupid!?! When I went to French we went to the distance learning room (next to the library) and we got in trouble for being too loud because some people were STILL taking the TAKS (this is 6th period btw) I wonder if they do it to get out of class? or if they're really that slow? oh well.

So I definitely think Meg and I are taking Corrigan overboard. We planned stuff all day long...at lunch..in choir...in french etc. She has some really cool ideas (seeing that we're in Waco it's hard to come up with original stuff) but anyhow...fun fun fun! on another note...I have GSGD practice from 7-9 tonight! yikes! We have 9 school days until the performance and we're still learning staging (not choreography) staging...to the big last song! and we have yet to dance and sing at the same time with the karaoke track. oh la la!!! so i'm kinda nervous about it all coming together but I sure hope it does!!! Well back to homework. bleh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home