I had a dream that it rained last night. Nothing else happened it just rained the whole time. haha. I think that could have something to do with the incessant rain of late? eh? A friend of ours is in town....wonderful. He's so funny! Unfortunately it was a quick trip and he leaves today to head back. =/ no fun. eesh I'm supposed to be ready right now and my mom's about to be here! yikes!!!!
Previous Posts
- Sweet story...again from my friend Rita. =) She li...
- hm so I washed my car today for the first time sin...
- aw man. I totally slept on my own pillow for the f...
- never let your sister help you with your blog...yo...
- back home! yay! man i'm exhausted. this is crazy! ...
- back home! yay! man i'm exhausted. this is crazy! ...
- back home! yay! man i'm exhausted. this is crazy! ...
- So today has been funny. This morning when my ala...
- I'm at Mimi's house tonight! How super much fun =)...
- oh I am so allergic to sunscreen...holy cow! I put...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home