So today has been funny. This morning when my alarm went off...after 15 minutes...I got up. Instantly I felt like I had been run over by a truck. I think getting up early is a BAD idea. anyways...we went to Good Samaritan this morning ( how in the heck do you spell samaritan?) and it was fun. I talked to a lot of the little girls that came in with their moms. They were so cute! And I helped an old lady put groceries in her car. She was adorable. Oh my word I love old people!! After we finished that I went with Mimi to her board meeting for the lyric theatre here...which I totally fell asleep sitting up in. I felt so bad! whoops! ha that's a funny word. Now her bridge group is over and they keep trying to make me play! That game is so stinkin complicated it's crazy. No way am I going to play...they've been playing for like 30 years each. sheesh! So I think we're going to dinner at Chili's because they just opened here and she's really excited about that. haha. small towns are so cute. starbucks opens in two weeks and I told mimi that I'm sure I can come see her more often now =) hahaha. Welp I'm off to make cookies!
Previous Posts
- I'm at Mimi's house tonight! How super much fun =)...
- oh I am so allergic to sunscreen...holy cow! I put...
- This is hysterical...of course it's not right at a...
- <!--79.41 66.67 75.76 62.16--> ESFP - "Enterta...
- Another fun story! I have a lot of these and I don...
- I got this in an email yesterday from my friend Ri...
- mmmmm I love italian food. And I love friends. Goo...
- My mom is home!! finally!!! I can't stand it when ...
- Painting painting and more painting! I love this! ...
- how do you add xanga users to your links?? everyti...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home