Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, June 21, 2004

I'm at Mimi's house tonight! How super much fun =) Well on the way from Comanche (we stopped by to say hi to my other grandparents) the lightening was gorgeous! (terrifying too). It was the prettiest lightening I've ever seen. It lit up the WHOLE sky and I thought I could see Waco from where we were driving it was so bright. I would rather have not been driving through the rain in the dark in deer county to see it but oh well. I lived. So ya it's only been a few hours and I'm having fun already. Haha. Tomorrow morning we're going to Good Samaritan and stocking food and giving it to people as they come in. Should be fun...I've never worked at this food kitchen before. We always worked at the other one! I guess change is good sometimes... =) ha. well I gotta run...cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home