Off to Dallas to see JT! My bro's car got hit in the North Park parking lot and then the person just drove off....sooo we have to go pick it up to get fixed. hm. But I don't think we have to time to do anything really except pick up the car and eat lunch and come back. Stink. anyhow...I gotta hit the road....
Previous Posts
- my mouth is on fire! I found a tv dinner in my fre...
- hey kids! what a gorgeous day! too bad I have to w...
- I think my fish has the hiccups. Is that possible?...
- What a stupid bad last night.
- I bought my first fish today! =) super fun! I was ...
- cait- since your phone is MIA I'll send you a "blo...
- Sleeping late is wonderful. I actually have a lot ...
- So today I went swimming with a bunch of gals. It ...
- haircut alert! haircut alert! haircut alert! It's ...
- It must be almost summer. Today I think I checked ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home