so after driving all the way up to dallas my brother wanted to eat at subway. how stink is that!? granted we didn't have a lot of time but...subway!? gag. man that's no fun. so my pool's the clearest it's ever been in the 2 years that we've had it and I've been so busy that I've only gotten to swim in it twice! ahh! that's so frustrating....
Previous Posts
- Off to Dallas to see JT! My bro's car got hit in t...
- my mouth is on fire! I found a tv dinner in my fre...
- hey kids! what a gorgeous day! too bad I have to w...
- I think my fish has the hiccups. Is that possible?...
- What a stupid bad last night.
- I bought my first fish today! =) super fun! I was ...
- cait- since your phone is MIA I'll send you a "blo...
- Sleeping late is wonderful. I actually have a lot ...
- So today I went swimming with a bunch of gals. It ...
- haircut alert! haircut alert! haircut alert! It's ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home