Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, June 04, 2004

Harry Potter was awesome! I think that we should go see all midnight showings. That was fun. (ha i totally didn't steal that from Cait...what're you talking about!?) It cracked me up to see everyone dressed up. This is the first year I didn't...sad day. I don't like the guy that took Richard Harris' spot. He's not near as good and that kinda made me super sad. The guy who played Prof. Lupin looked really familiar. He looked like the principal in Farris Bueller's Day Off. Maybe he was...?
SAT tomorrow and I'm so not excited. ugh. My parents are going to be like oh M it's 9...you better go to bed! gag! why does it all have to be based around one stupid test?! sheesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home