Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

It must be almost summer. Today I think I checked my blog about 100 times. Or maybe just like 10...but still!! That's more than I have in like this whole month! I have to find something to keep my busy this summer or else I'll have a blog entry for every 30 minutes. I know! The pool...if only it not cold and not green. I tried to have it clean for my dad's birthday but after a total of 8 vacuumings and several backwashes plus some serious skimming it is still foggy and green and brown. =/ sad day
Baylor men's tennis won the national championship yesterday! I'm really happy. That's good for them, hey they even beat ucla!...that's the first national championship baylor has ever won. =) yay for Baylor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home