Sleeping late is wonderful. I actually have a lot of things to do but then I do have priorities ya know....=)
My pool is clear! and by clear I mean translucent AND colorless! ha so take that! I would go swimming but no one is home and plus I already have a sunburn. Which totally stinks because it's just on my shoulders so people keep giving me hugs and patting my shoulders and I'm like "ahhh!!! DON'T touch me!" and then they walk away looking very confused and as if I'm insane. oops.
Xanga's are no fair. You can't comment unless you are a user. Stupid thing. That's predjudice! hm..I hafta go do all the things I should have done this morning..but I wasn't awake! ha! bye!
My pool is clear! and by clear I mean translucent AND colorless! ha so take that! I would go swimming but no one is home and plus I already have a sunburn. Which totally stinks because it's just on my shoulders so people keep giving me hugs and patting my shoulders and I'm like "ahhh!!! DON'T touch me!" and then they walk away looking very confused and as if I'm insane. oops.
Xanga's are no fair. You can't comment unless you are a user. Stupid thing. That's predjudice! hm..I hafta go do all the things I should have done this morning..but I wasn't awake! ha! bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home