So today I went swimming with a bunch of gals. It was super fun. It's not a group that is really a "group" so it was a blast. Just a bunch of random girls. =) fun fun. I'm packing to go to my cuz's graduation in Comanche. hurray..(note the sarcasm) At least I don't have to go to the wedding tomorrow that I was told I had to go to! Yay for wonderful excuses (it was for real too!) so I'll be driving back to Waco tomorrow morning. yay! ha. well I g2g finish packing...we're leaving at like 6...bye
Previous Posts
- haircut alert! haircut alert! haircut alert! It's ...
- It must be almost summer. Today I think I checked ...
- Happy Birthday LM!!! and my dad!!! This day has b...
- I played volleyball tonight...very badly! I also s...
- I just spent an hour at B&N with MB and Lauren "st...
- Today in ss we talked about how the world would kn...
- Today in ss we talked about how the world would kn...
- Saturday!!! yes... I hope it doesn't rain today..t...
- loooooong week. Sheez I'm so bushed. =) Today was ...
- Baylor baseball totally rocks! I could care less i...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home