Hola! buenos noches! So, here's your run down on today. We went to a church called Sangrada (sagrada? spelling please!?) Famillia that a guy named Gaudi designed. It's gorgeous and really ugly at the same time. It means sacred family I've been told. We went shopping in all these little tourist shops and I bought a soccer jersey. It's really cool! and it was only....drumroll please... 10 euros! woohoo! Annie went to the doc this morning and got her heart problems all fixed up. So while she and her mom were in there waiting on the ekg and echo-cardiogram her dad and I took naps in the waiting room. it was bonding time for us. haha. and lunch was at 3 at this amazing chicken place. wow it was soo good. and then we watched a movie. annie and i are laughing because she just realized something really important that she was supposed to do this morning. of course we've talked about it all day but neither one of us actually grasped that we only talked about it and put forth no effort into making it really happen...no action involved. haha. what morons. tomorrow we are sleeping late and eating lunch spanish style (at 2) and then headed to the beach for the rest of the day. i'm so excited. yay! welp we're going to watch another movie. cya later!
Previous Posts
- I'm in spain! it's so much fun! it's for sure 2 in...
- what's an average iq score? I don't even have a ra...
- whirlwind day! It's 9 and I've been up for an hour...
- Thoughts are racing through my head. I'm so confus...
- Man after camp I'm having a serious back-rub withd...
- Hm. Blogger has changed yet again. I can't handle ...
- next time you see him...talk to tyler about the st...
- okay this will be my 4th time to type a post..hope...
- You're bubblegum!!! You love to have a good time,a...
- hm. so I just found out that the carpet that was s...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home