okay this will be my 4th time to type a post..hopefully it won't say " there is nothing to publish" again. that's getting old. Welp sondays camp is tomorrow! I'm excited but it hasn't quite hit me yet. Maybe when i start packing it will. this summer is flying by! man! I get back from camp friday and turn around and head to spain on tuesday for 3 weeks. I get back from that and i have a week before school starts. sheesh why do summers go by so fast and school doesn't. annoying.... Mimi came down this weekend (3rd in a row) to see Anne play in a ZAT. in fact I gotta get ready to go see her play! hopefully she kicks butt!
Previous Posts
- You're bubblegum!!! You love to have a good time,a...
- hm. so I just found out that the carpet that was s...
- hm. so I just found out that the carpet that was s...
- this makes for a very interesting waste of time! =...
- squats are horrible terrible things. My legs are k...
- Score!! I love this show!! You are SALUTE YOUR SH...
- Today we worked on this house that was a total wre...
- I got a letter in the mail today that wasn't a col...
- This week has been full of computer problems. Gosh...
- Today we were eating lunch with some friends who u...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home