whirlwind day! It's 9 and I've been up for an hour..I have so much to do today it's crazy! Soo.... this is my last blog before I leave cuz I won't have time tomorrow for sure! Maybe I can do some blogging from Spain..we'll see =) I'm going to miss you guys! I'll send you postcards. haha. or maybe just emails! bye kids..see you in 3 weeks!
Previous Posts
- Thoughts are racing through my head. I'm so confus...
- Man after camp I'm having a serious back-rub withd...
- Hm. Blogger has changed yet again. I can't handle ...
- next time you see him...talk to tyler about the st...
- okay this will be my 4th time to type a post..hope...
- You're bubblegum!!! You love to have a good time,a...
- hm. so I just found out that the carpet that was s...
- hm. so I just found out that the carpet that was s...
- this makes for a very interesting waste of time! =...
- squats are horrible terrible things. My legs are k...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home