Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Bonjour! So back in my first day of french after hearing spanish all summer I had a really hard time getting my brain to work! But I guess that's normal... I'm just so language-confused! Today was so boring. Man! I mean it was awesome seeing friends again that've been gone all summer but there was nothing new, nothing fun, etc. EXCEPT! stacey's lunch got changed (thank you God!) for no reason what-so-ever and now she's in my lunch! haha! I win! And all of my classes are either ridiculously easy (IPC...) or kick-my-butt hard (AP French...what!?) I have no middle ground classes how weird is that? Oh and I just spent 1.50 on text messages that were really not important and consisted of things like "why?" etc. oh well it was fun I guess! hmm well I have homework out the wazoo so I better get going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home